Fantastic 4 Movie

and if anyone was wondering (i work at a video store and have the legit version already)

here’s me anydvd window for comparison:
Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 5.6.1.1)
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Data DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)

Video DVD (or CD) label: FANTASTIC_FOUR_169
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Found & removed RCE protection!
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

i copied this fine using anydvd 5.6.1.1 and clonedvd 2.8.5.1 with just the main movie (menu preserved)

Thanks for the info. I’ll be buying it tomorrow assuming time permits so that’s good news.

Same here…along with Dukes of Hazzard and possibly Cinderella Man (If the wife wants that) :slight_smile:

Dukes of Hazzard SUCKED. I hated that movie with a passion. My wife made me take her to see it in the theater. I LOVED the show when I was a kid, but, this “movie” has absolutely nothing in common with the show at ALL. You might want to consider renting that one first before you spend hard earned dollars on it. :slight_smile: I do wanna see Cinderella Man though. I heard that was awesome.

Thank for the update SamuriHL. I bought Fantastic4 and rented Dukes and still deciding on Cinderella Man as my wife was working today. Appreciate the helping hand. BTW, Fantastic4 was very cool! Hav’nt watched Dukes yet but Jessica does look hot in the photos. :wink:

Yup, I saw Fantastic 4 in the theater. I loved it. Dukes of Hazzard just did NOT impress me at ALL. Yea, ok, Jessica looks hot and all, but, that’s about it. And even that’s not a very big highlight in my book. I’m off to go back up Fantastic 4 before we watch it tonight. My wife hasn’t seen it yet.