Fanno

vbimport

has anybody a solution to this problem - i have 1 click dvd pro but can’t get it to work using the custom setting, film is recorded to disc but won’t play, film caption eg. mgm - lionsgate etc. will play but thats all. i have tried Ridata & verbatim DataLifePlus 4x +RW but still nothing. might it be my computer, using Advent laptop with windows vista, dvd burner - Optiarc DVD RW AD-7530B ATA Divice. Ridata works fine with 1 click dvd5 which is also on my laptop. would appreciate a solution to this if there is 1.
not happy with 1 click dvd pro at the moment. :a

[QUOTE=fanno;2027097]has anybody a solution to this problem - i have 1 click dvd pro but can’t get it to work using the custom setting, film is recorded to disc but won’t play, film caption eg. mgm - lionsgate etc. will play but thats all. i have tried Ridata & verbatim DataLifePlus 4x +RW but still nothing. might it be my computer, using Advent laptop with windows vista, dvd burner - Optiarc DVD RW AD-7530B ATA Divice. Ridata works fine with 1 click dvd5 which is also on my laptop. would appreciate a solution to this if there is 1.
not happy with 1 click dvd pro at the moment. :a[/QUOTE]

download dvd43 if you not have it. Here’s the link http://www.dvd43.com/ also Ridata is not good media use your verbatim or TY

[QUOTE=fanno;2027097]has anybody a solution to this problem - i have 1 click dvd pro but can’t get it to work using the custom setting, film is recorded to disc but won’t play, film caption eg. mgm - lionsgate etc. will play but thats all. i have tried Ridata & verbatim DataLifePlus 4x +RW but still nothing. might it be my computer, using Advent laptop with windows vista, dvd burner - Optiarc DVD RW AD-7530B ATA Divice. Ridata works fine with 1 click dvd5 which is also on my laptop. would appreciate a solution to this if there is 1.
not happy with 1 click dvd pro at the moment. :a[/QUOTE]

On some of these Titles

• You need to be careful of what you De-select in Custom

As a ‘Control’ Test :
Try using the Default - “Movie and Extras’ or 'Full Disc” Presets
Does the Issue continue ?

If you really want a ‘Custom’ back-up
Where you may even ‘edit’ out the warnings/Disclaimers
from the VTS Menus
I might suggest that you become familiar with VobBlanker ( it’s free )
That’s what I use to accomplish what I understand what you’re intending
You then use PRO to compress the Result

To help you further …

Please Post a >> F8 log session of the attempt(s) …
Let us read the ‘process’ and ‘error’ in context

• and your options - selected

Open 1Click >> F8 >> Copy and Paste in Reply
Look for :
Session Started” / “Session Closed

• to divide the individual sessions

Post one “Complete” Session per Reply Post
One or Two “Session(s)” in question should suffice

If the One Session is too long - Divide the Session into Two Postings

Your log will instantly answer 20 questions we might have

Let us take a look …

:slight_smile: