Family Guy: Something, Something, Something Dark Side

vbimport

Anyone else have issues trying to copy Family Guy: Something, Something, Something Dark Side?

No problem with ver 6.2.0.5

[QUOTE=bean55;2478349]No problem with ver 6.2.0.5[/QUOTE]

This is true my friend, however with the new policy being enforced…eg…free version…just stating a version number may not always apply :wink:

Yeah, it looks like it wants me to either buy or wait, since I’ve been using DVDFAB (HD Decrypter).

[QUOTE=rhpt;2478488]Yeah, it looks like it wants me to either buy or wait, since I’ve been using DVDFAB (HD Decrypter).[/QUOTE]

Yeah it is a business tactic to get people to buy the product instead of using the free version, course you never know the free version may become a thing of the past :eek: now that the product has really taken off.

'tis only my .02 cents :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2478388]This is true my friend, however with the new policy being enforced…eg…free version…just stating a version number may not always apply ;)[/QUOTE]

So True my Friend

I sometimes forget about that part.

It’s still useful information though bean55 as it gives users of the registered version a ‘heads up’ and also lets users of the free version know for certain that they’ll be able to back it up after a period of time.

[B]Wombler[/B]