FalconMedia Pro 50 Dvr-r 16X for $7.67 at Microcenter

I just bought a few Falcon Media PRO DVD-R 16X 4.7 GB 50 pack spindle Blank Shiny at Microcenter for $7.67 originally $16.99 marked down to $7.67. They must be on clearance . I never noticed them previously. The mid code is TTH02. I heard this is very good media ??? Is that true??

[QUOTE=scotton;2653617]I just bought a few Falcon Media PRO DVD-R 16X 4.7 GB 50 pack spindle Blank Shiny at Microcenter for $7.67 originally $16.99 marked down to $7.67. They must be on clearance . I never noticed them previously. The mid code is TTH02. I heard this is very good media ??? Is that true??[/QUOTE]

That is a killer good deal. Yes, Falcon has been putting out DVD-R that rivals the best coming from Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden for a while now. They burn very good at rated speed, but more than a few burners will give you the most excellent burns at 8x. What burner are you using?

[QUOTE=deanwitty;2653656]That is a killer good deal. Yes, Falcon has been putting out DVD-R that rivals the best coming from Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden for a while now. They burn very good at rated speed, but more than a few burners will give you the most excellent burns at 8x. What burner are you using?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply. It seemed like a great buy.
I have 2 drives in this desktop - asus drw 24b1st with firmware 1.03 and blu-ray drive lg bh14nso firmware 1.00 and 4 other drives in other desktop which I can list tomorrow as its almost 2am in N.Y. Here is link to Microcenter but only one left .
http://www.microcenter.com/product/359514/DVD-R_16x_47GB-120_Minute_50-Pack_Spindle