Falcon Media completed productions Media BluRay?

vbimport

Gone were the carriers Blu Ray with the company’s offer, the brand’s own FTI SmartBlue BD-R media emerged from the compressor and MID from CMC Magnetic Taiwan …

Yes, I think this is true. http://www.hughsnews.ca/falcon-technologies-exits-recordable-blu-ray-disc-business-0052661#more-52661

Too bad, I purposely looked for UAE made DVD blanks from Verbatim before they stopped selling their better line and hoped Falcon would step up to make great quality affordable BD media too.

I never see FTI media here in Brazil…

I don’t have problems with CMC media, sincerely…
I use 16x CMC MAG. AM3 DVD-R from Philips and ValueDisc and CMCMAGBA5 6x BD-R from Verbatim and have great burns…

Only remark: BD-R doesn’t like much higher speeds… i tried burn it @ 10x with my iHBS112 and i get a CMC Verbatim cup holder to my desk… i doesn’t tried burn it onto my others (BD-5300S, BW-12B2ST (maybe same result from iHBS112… it’s same drive) and WH14NS40). I burn this DVD @ 20x in my iHAS122 A with 95 score points.

[QUOTE=vdsacchi;2777160]I never see FTI media here in Brazil…

I don’t have problems with CMC media, sincerely…
I use 16x CMC MAG. AM3 DVD-R from Philips and ValueDisc and CMCMAGBA5 6x BD-R from Verbatim and have great burns…

Only remark: BD-R doesn’t like much higher speeds… i tried burn it @ 10x with my iHBS112 and i get a CMC Verbatim cup holder to my desk… i doesn’t tried burn it onto my others (BD-5300S, BW-12B2ST (maybe same result from iHBS112… it’s same drive) and WH14NS40). I burn this DVD @ 20x in my iHAS122 A with 95 score points.[/QUOTE]

Well, CMC BD-Rs don’t like higher speeds, I don’t recommend higher than their rated speed, i.e. 6x. You can try 8x depending on the writer. But usually 10x or even 12x are speeds they don’t like.
I’ve seen pretty good results with Panasonic media recorded at higher speeds though. Unfortunately it’s very expensive.