Fake TTG02 DVD-R

vbimport

Friend of mine bought about 2,5 years ago a 01ne branded DVD-R medium with fake TTG02 medium. SID code is IFPI BD10, there is no serial number. Stamper code is DVD-R 482196. Does anybody know who was the real manufacturer of this medium? Thanks in advance.
01ne brand seems to be somehow related to E-Net and E-net was a big Infosmart’s customer in the past, so I think that Infosmart is likely to be a real manufcturer of this medium.

[B]Thanks [/B]
for this post :slight_smile: NOW I know what my IFPI stands for and What a SID code is :flower:
di

SID= Site Identification coDe.

IFPI number belongs to Infosmart.

ANd I tried to contact TDK about this, but they didn’t seem to care.

http://www.ifpi.org/

Found this site Very informative for a newbi code reader:bigsmile:
:flower:

Very nice how the centre hub happens to block the area where you label the disc… :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=diane7;2131650][B]Thanks [/B]
for this post :slight_smile: NOW I know what my IFPI stands for and What a SID code is :flower:
di[/QUOTE]
You’re welcome. :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=dakhaas;2131666]SID= Site Identification coDe.

IFPI number belongs to Infosmart.

ANd I tried to contact TDK about this, but they didn’t seem to care.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the confirmation. Infosmart is the world champion in MID faking :Z.
Did you receive at least some response fom TDK? Did you contact E-net too?

[QUOTE=cd pirate;2131848]Very nice how the centre hub happens to block the area where you label the disc… :p[/QUOTE]
Yeah… E-net guys were always great design experts. :doh:

[QUOTE=pepst;2131854]You’re welcome. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the confirmation. Infosmart is the world champion in MID faking :Z.
Did you receive at least some response fom TDK? Did you contact E-net too?
[/quote]
No Reaction From TDK.

Why should I contact E-net ?? E-net is prety well aware of what they are doing.

[QUOTE=dakhaas;2132069]E-net is prety well aware of what they are doing.[/QUOTE]Which is confirmed by the fact that they never filed lawsuits, nor even wrote threats, nor even wrote complaints, against people badmouthing them all over the place. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have Intenso DVD+RDL with IFPI HAD02, also without serial. Media code is (faked) RICOHJPN D01.

[QUOTE=zivija;2132688]I have Intenso DVD+RDL with IFPI HAD02, also without serial. Media code is (faked) RICOHJPN D01.[/QUOTE]

Hi zivija, those Inteso DVDs were made by Umedisc.

Thanx for info!