Fake TDK discs?

Yesterday i bought a spindle with 10x TDK DL DVD+DISCS however both my PC and notebook failed to write any of them my DVD writer is 6 month old LG GH22NS30 and the notebook is 3 year old so before i send the dvd drive to search for waranty i was wondering if those disks could be fake or really bad quality tried my neighbour notebook and managed to burn 1 out of 2 first one i burned with Imgburn it failed at the finalizing disc process 2nd one burned with Alcohol 120 but it took over 30min .

The pack is green on the side its writen in russian that discs are made in India

09218 801 +R DL CF 13962 -Writen with black letters on the small ring of the disc!

It seems to me like normal TDK MII DL’s MID was MBIPG101 R10. I have few of them. I sucessfully burned them on LG H62N, and had one coaster on Lite-On DH20A3H.

Here is my thread about them: http://club.myce.com/f33/mbipg101-r10-dl-279548/

[QUOTE=BIGDOG3;2489485]Yesterday i bought a spindle with 10x TDK DL DVD+DISCS however both my PC and notebook failed to write any of them my DVD writer is 6 month old LG GH22NS30 and the notebook is 3 year old so before i send the dvd drive to search for waranty i was wondering if those disks could be fake or really bad quality tried my neighbour notebook and managed to burn 1 out of 2 first one i burned with Imgburn it failed at the finalizing disc process 2nd one burned with Alcohol 120 but it took over 30min .

The pack is green on the side its writen in russian that discs are made in India

09218 801 +R DL CF 13962 -Writen with black letters on the small ring of the disc![/QUOTE]

As zivija wrote, they are legit TDK media, made by Indian company Moser Baer.
But their MID code (MBIPG101 R10) is quite poorly supported and especially the older and laptop drives cannot handle the media with this MID code well.
Does your LG drive have the latest firmware version installed? : http://www.lge.com/us/support/product/support-product-profile.jsp?customerModelCode=GH22NS30&initialTab=documents
Maybe the firmware upgrade will solve your problem.