Fake blank CD's/DVD's for printing only

Are there any CD’s / DVD’s that you can’t actually burn anything on them, but their use is for printing on them only?
I need CD’s for presentation only, and I’m spending too much money on buying CD’s that I actually don’t use for their real purpose.:eek:

I don’t think so.

The demand for such a product would be so limited, that producing such discs would be more expensive than producing printable CD/DVD media.

Just buy the cheapest printable CD/DVD you can find with compatible printing layer (i.e. inkjet or thermal).

Welcome to CDFreaks! :slight_smile:

Thank you. And what about putting stickers (bad idea?) on those transparent CD-like plastic things you get when you buy CD’s?

[QUOTE=nevenCD;2206067]Thank you. And what about putting stickers (bad idea?) on those transparent CD-like plastic things you get when you buy CD’s?[/QUOTE]

Since they’re only for display purposes and won’t go in a drive, you can do whatever you like to them!

[quote=nevenCD;2206067]Thank you. And what about putting stickers (bad idea?) on those transparent CD-like plastic things you get when you buy CD’s?[/quote] Sure why not. You could also do this on CD/DVDs that you have previously burned and have no more use for, if the objective is just to show off a printed label of some sort.