Faithmediastore good deal?

This store says it’s having it’s grand opening and I found THESE TY 8x inkjet which are a very good price, but it doesn’t say what code it is! :frowning:

Anybody buy from these guys yet?

[QUOTE=hma95]This store says it’s having it’s grand opening and I found THESE TY 8x inkjet which are a very good price, but it doesn’t say what code it is! :frowning:

Anybody buy from these guys yet?[/QUOTE

Yeah I had seen this too and purchased a spindle to test from last week because of the price. They have the TYG02 code on them and I havn’t had a problem yet with them.

i saw some .24 TYs but the 9 dollar shipping killed it for me =( i guess nobody can beat shop4tech on those yet

Yeah I thought the same thing on the shipping, thats why I called them to order and the shipping was less.

Yes they can supermediastore can 200 are only 57.99 with free shipping while shop4tech are 66 dollars and I have never got bad ones from supermediastore but I have from shop4tech.

http://www.supermediastore.com/taiyo-yuden-white-inkjet-hub-printable-8x-dvd-r-media-200.html?WT.mc_id=061129emailCkOutDVD_4413_DVD01X0356-200

Thanks guys!

Shipping was free when they had that grand opening, but I did find out that they are “valuline” and will get either code TYG02 or TYG03. So that pretty much did it for me. I buy the inkjet white usually from rima, sometimes from supermediastore and at least I know what I’m getting.

Thanks again!

actually, the printable TY’s come down to 59.40 with coupon code and add 10 dollars off using google checkout thats 49.40. it still beats supermediastore’s price :slight_smile:

and since i don’t use printables i like the 42.20 price of the normal TY silver-laquer for 200

i know i’m off-topic. just giving people a headsup on price savings