Failed When Writing DVD 4015

vbimport

I have an oldish version of DVDfab Express and get the error
cannot connect TRF 1015 in command prompt as well as Failed when writing DVD: 4015 as a pop up within the program itself. Anyone know how to identify and solve the problem? Always worked before, but I get this now when trying to write from a DVD folder onto disc. Thanks in advance for your time spent. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=donsjuand;2540877]I have an oldish version of DVDfab Express and get the error
cannot connect TRF 1015 in command prompt as well as Failed when writing DVD: 4015 as a pop up within the program itself. Anyone know how to identify and solve the problem? Always worked before, but I get this now when trying to write from a DVD folder onto disc. Thanks in advance for your time spent. :)[/QUOTE]

Hi donsjuand

Welcome to the forum :flower:

Sorry to hear your having trouble :frowning: DVDFab Express was abanded a long time ago, have you ever thought of upgrading to the latest version there has been many many changes since the Express version.

Since you have the Express you should have a lifetime registration so the upgrade is free to you, as long as you have a legal reg key.