Failed burns in my e drive?

i have 2 burners my e drive (pioneer 112)and my f drive(pioneer 116)… just recently i have trouble burning with my e drive everytime i use dvd fab 5320 or dvd fab 6010 i get failed burn all the time…the drive starts up by spinning then slows down then it starts again to spin fast then it slows down again it will do this for 1 Minuit then dvd fab will say failed burn…i know it must not be dvd fab because it works fine with my f drive…any ideas?

[QUOTE=raymondtrudeau;2290220]i have 2 burners my e drive (pioneer 112)and my f drive(pioneer 116)… just recently i have trouble burning with my e drive everytime i use dvd fab 5320 or dvd fab 6010 i get failed burn all the time…the drive starts up by spinning then slows down then it starts again to spin fast then it slows down again it will do this for 1 Minuit then dvd fab will say failed burn…i know it must not be dvd fab because it works fine with my f drive…any ideas?[/QUOTE]

Try burning a disc using ImgBurn and if it does the same I would say the drive has gone belly-up :frowning:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2290236]Try burning a disc using ImgBurn and if it does the same I would say the drive has gone belly-up :([/QUOTE]

Yup, sounds like belly-up to me too…:iagree: