Fahrenheit PC Game

Fair enough. Was going to anyway but I couldn’t get to town so my mate though he’d do me a favour. And it’s not like I’m trying to sell on or upload the copy to anyone else so it isn’t illegal.

In my case the Fahrenheit runs great with tetris emu, but u have to mount the .tdf file with Tetrisemu AND the dvd’s image with alcohol or daemon tools or some other virtual drive program.

Problem solved… my mate let me borrow the disc back because he got Tetris working.

Still definitely gonna buy it though because I’ve only played 30 mins and I’m hooked. Great game.

dnno, might be me being stupid…but ehm where can i find and what is the password for the .001 file? im tryin to use winrar to extract it…
would be nice if someone told me, thx.

See Here and Here that should be all the help you need.

ok great,…

Fair enough. Was going to anyway but I couldn’t get to town so my mate though he’d do me a favour. And it’s not like I’m trying to sell on or upload the copy to anyone else so it isn’t illegal.

You seem confused. In most countries including the US where I suspect you live, buying the game only gives you the right to use the a single instance of the game. You can make personal backups but if you lend the game to a friend, you cannot continue to use the backups. Either give the backups to the friend or destroy them (if you keep them but don’t use them it might be okay but I’m not a lawyer). Not it is almost very likely illegal to give the backups to a friend but not the original CD/DVD even if you don’t use the CD/DVD. If you are worried about your friend damaging your copy, give the backups along with the game but instruct your friend to only use the backups. If you can’t trust your friend to do this, get a better friend.

Note you cannot run the game on multiple PCs even in your house.

In you case, if your really going to buy the game, even though what you’ve been doing is technically illegal, I’m sure no one will mind.

Hi!

Help me please if you can. I’ve bought this game and I’ve made a backup which worked with tetrisemu, but I recently reinstalled my windows and the backup doesn’t work anymore, but I’m using the same OS, same tetrisemu etc. The original still works, but I prefer running it from image + tetrisemu.

Thanks.

Potential causes:

1. You patched Fahrenheit and didn’t patch it previously
  2. You didn’t install tetrisemu and/or Daemon tools correctly
  3. You forgot to remove your optical drive/s again (I’m not sure if this is a necessary step but if it is…)

Can’t think of anything else specifically…

Splinter Cell 3 uses Starforce 3, and it’s much harder to bypass than Securom7,
Starforce actually installs a driver on your computer to interact with the optical drive directly. Securom could only wish that they were that intrusive, but I doubt that Sony will go that route after that whole rootkit affair.

Tages eh? So I’ve used the tages tool for XIII and make a backup of that, what about a for this program? Has anyone heard if the same tools work for this app?

1. I didn’t patch Fahrenheit at all.
  2. I’ve tried to install/uninstall tetrisemu/daemon several times.
  3. All of my optical drives on USB, easy to remove, but not necessary at all.

But thanks for these suggestions.

Problem solved.

When I made the backup I added tetriscpl into the image and wrote that image. I made a new one without modifying file structure and it works.

That doesn’t make much sense. You said the backup worked previously but doesn’t work now. Adding the file to the image would likely prevent it from working but it’s unlikely it worked previously in that case…