Facebook Share Button

vbimport

I wish you would put a Facebook Share button on these forums – I’ve seen at least one thread I’d like to share. :smiley:

[QUOTE=AncientDragon;2700115]I wish you would put a Facebook Share button on these forums – I’ve seen at least one thread I’d like to share. :D[/QUOTE]

That sounds like an interesting idea to me and thanks for taking the time to make the suggestion. :cool:

It may not be easily achievable but I’ll raise it with the technical experts on our team and see what the answer is.

[B]Wombler[/B]

It should be pretty easy to implement. This looks like a vBulletin based forum and I believe they have a free plugin for it.

Yes they do. Vbulletin 4.1 and above.

[QUOTE=AncientDragon;2700532]It should be pretty easy to implement. This looks like a vBulletin based forum and I believe they have a free plugin for it.[/QUOTE]

Yes, we’re vBulletin based.

We already have this functionality for news stories and reviews etc. and there are buttons for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn etc. so I’d imagine it would be more a case of “does it fit in with the existing forum layout?”.

I’ve asked the question though so we should get some sort of answer soon.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Apparently this was tried some time ago and it messed up the layout of the site.

It’s something that would be nice to have though so we’re looking at it again and exploring alternative solutions.

[B]Wombler[/B]