Facebook rejects advertisement with image of woman with burned face

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: Facebook rejects advertisement with image of woman with burned face[newsimage]http://www.myce.com/wp-content/images_posts/2016/10/myce-facebook-tab-95x75.jpg[/newsimage]

Facebook has rejected an advertisement that aimed to raise money for the Dutch Burn Foundation. The advertisement showed a picture of a young woman with a burn in her face.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/facebook-rejects-advertisement-image-woman-burned-face-80626/](http://www.myce.com/news/facebook-rejects-advertisement-image-woman-burned-face-80626/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

I guess they prefer more pics of Hillary, don’t know why since Her pics would consume much more server space.
And BTW what difference does it make?

Here we go again first was the Vietnam picture of the girl running away from the napalm bomb and now this? Are the FaceBook the Moral police - now sometimes it takes a in your face picture for the rest of us to see what is really going out there to Woman and the plight of Woman whom are abused and suffers the most repression of all genders. FaceBook needs to take themselves to ethic and gender equality class 101 again.

There is an extremely disturbing trend that is occurring on social media in regard to censoring content. Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and even Google searches are seemingly taking a political bend toward Hillary Clinton’s election efforts. I don’t care whether you hate Trump or Clinton, this is a massive effort to influence an election. The Wikileaks emails show this is true. Wikileaks said it will be releasing emails showing Google has been actively helping the Democrats. So far they are batting 1,000 on the voracity of what they have released. YouTube is actively demonetizing videos for crazy reasons and then remonetizing them. Many Youtubers feel they are being targeted for political reasons.

I find all this incredibly disturbing. Free speech will be a thing of the past if this continues. Then we will all lose because after they are done coming after conservatives they will come after everyone else. I have been telling people for a long time to wake the hell up and stop letting their personal freedoms be eroded. My guess is this will just be ignored like everything that has occurred before.

Wikileaks email releases from Hillary Clinton’s speech transcripts to Wall Street, Banks and mega corporations show she wants open borders and globalist trade policies. All sides are being lied to and hardly no one seems to care.

I erge everyone to research what is being released by Wikileaks. It is EYE OPENING.

I’m not touching the party-political discussion.

Regarding Facebook censorship; Facebook is a private company that have explicit rules about what they will allow. The problem as I see it is not that they block (“censor”) certain things, the problem is that everyone is blindly allowing all their discussions, marketing, social connections and whatnot be hosted by and therefore also controlled by this company. People and companies are DELIBERATELY letting their content be controlled by a third party!

Facebook, YouTube etc. are near monopolies regarding the services they provide and they are colluding to stifle free speech. If they came out and told their users that content is being censored for political, financial etc. reasons then I would have no issues with them. They are telling us they are treating everyone equally when in reality they are not.

[QUOTE=UTR;2782031]There is an extremely disturbing trend that is occurring on social media in regard to censoring content. Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and even Google searches are seemingly taking a political bend toward Hillary Clinton’s election efforts. I don’t care whether you hate Trump or Clinton, this is a massive effort to influence an election. The Wikileaks emails show this is true. Wikileaks said it will be releasing emails showing Google has been actively helping the Democrats. So far they are batting 1,000 on the voracity of what they have released. YouTube is actively demonetizing videos for crazy reasons and then remonetizing them. Many Youtubers feel they are being targeted for political reasons.

I find all this incredibly disturbing. Free speech will be a thing of the past if this continues. Then we will all lose because after they are done coming after conservatives they will come after everyone else. I have been telling people for a long time to wake the hell up and stop letting their personal freedoms be eroded. My guess is this will just be ignored like everything that has occurred before.

Wikileaks email releases from Hillary Clinton’s speech transcripts to Wall Street, Banks and mega corporations show she wants open borders and globalist trade policies. All sides are being lied to and hardly no one seems to care.

I erge everyone to research what is being released by Wikileaks. It is EYE OPENING.[/QUOTE]Where have you been? Companies like Google and Facebook have been trying to use psychological manipulation to get Hillary elected since day one. Personally, I don’t need Wikileaks to know Hillary is a big fat liar. Just one look at her political history shows how horrible she is.

Also, as far as I’m concerned, there is no freedom of speech anymore. Ever since the supreme court ruled that you can’t yell “Fire!” in a movie theater, the government has had the ability to censor whatever they want, so long as they can find a convenient excuse. On top of which, mega-corporations like Facebook don’t give a s**t about your freedom. If they don’t like what you say, they’ll find some stupid reason for your words to get censored. It doesn’t matter if you’re trying to get rich quick or make the world a better place: either they like it or they censor it.

I fear that by the time people wake up and realize their freedom is gone, it will be too late to get it back without a violent civil war or two (or more, depending on how many countries these mega-corporations control). Even then, uprisings have every possibility of failure, since these freedom-killing nations probably have a ridiculous surplus of weapons, tanks, aircraft, psychopaths for hire (mercenaries), etc. Combine that with the mass surveillance employed by governments and corporations alike, and… I don’t want to think about this anymore.

[QUOTE=TSJnachos117;2782279]Where have you been? Companies like Google and Facebook have been trying to use psychological manipulation to get Hillary elected since day one. Personally, I don’t need Wikileaks to know Hillary is a big fat liar. Just one look at her political history shows how horrible she is.[/QUOTE]And you think your better…I doubt it. So where is the evidence they are doing it for Hillary? Afraid of a woman in Power? I think this is the problem here. Also since no one has the actual Wikileaks emails in hand there is no proof those were fabricated and edited emails as well. I am amuse by arm chair quarter back that gives me a good laugh.

[QUOTE=TSJnachos117;2782279]Also, as far as I’m concerned, there is no freedom of speech anymore. Ever since the supreme court ruled that you can’t yell “Fire!” in a movie theater, the government has had the ability to censor whatever they want, so long as they can find a convenient excuse. On top of which, mega-corporations like Facebook don’t give a s**t about your freedom. If they don’t like what you say, they’ll find some stupid reason for your words to get censored. It doesn’t matter if you’re trying to get rich quick or make the world a better place: either they like it or they censor it.[/QUOTE]Put this way you voted those people that caused this to happen so take a good look at the mirror of whom put them there in the first place. End of the day the Person staring from the mirror was you that put there there to start with.

[QUOTE=TSJnachos117;2782279]I fear that by the time people wake up and realize their freedom is gone, it will be too late to get it back without a violent civil war or two (or more, depending on how many countries these mega-corporations control). Even then, uprisings have every possibility of failure, since these freedom-killing nations probably have a ridiculous surplus of weapons, tanks, aircraft, psychopaths for hire (mercenaries), etc. Combine that with the mass surveillance employed by governments and corporations alike, and… I don’t want to think about this anymore.[/QUOTE]Again take good look at mirror - you put them there to start with.

Those that voted those bums into Congress instead of voting for Responsible Government has nothing but themselves to blame for the mess.