Facebook acount disabled

vbimport

This thread doesnt seem to have an apropriete catigory, so i posteted here, so i have this facebook acount, i have like around 60 friends, i dont post much, and i obay all rules and regulations. One day i log-on and it says something like, “Your acount has been disabled, visit our FAQ page for more details”. The FAQ page is as useless as Garlic-Sented-Toothpaste, and i didnt get a reply by sending an email to disabled@facebook.com, someone help me!!!

[QUOTE=comsa42;2531482]This thread doesnt seem to have an apropriete catigory, so i posteted here, so i have this facebook acount, i have like around 60 friends, i dont post much, and i obay all rules and regulations. One day i log-on and it says something like, “Your acount has been disabled, visit our FAQ page for more details”. The FAQ page is as useless as Garlic-Sented-Toothpaste, and i didnt get a reply by sending an email to disabled@facebook.com, someone help me!!![/QUOTE]

Sorry, but Myce doesn’t have anything to do with with Facebook and their rules. You will have to contact them instead. Again this is for Myce forum not Facebook issues…

Count yourself lucky and call it a day

[QUOTE=comsa42;2531482]This thread doesnt seem to have an apropriete catigory, so i posteted here, so i have this facebook acount, i have like around 60 friends, i dont post much, and i obay all rules and regulations. One day i log-on and it says something like, “Your acount has been disabled, visit our FAQ page for more details”. The FAQ page is as useless as Garlic-Sented-Toothpaste, and i didnt get a reply by sending an email to disabled@facebook.com, someone help me!!![/QUOTE]

You’ve done the right thing already as that’s the correct email address to contact.

Don’t know how long you’ve been waiting but if you’re unhappy with the delay then send them another email.

They’ll normally reactivate your account fairly quickly unless there’s a problem (such as spamming etc.) but they should send you an explanation.

[B]Wombler[/B]

It’s quite likely that someone has compromised your logon details and used it to send out spam, which would get it disabled. This is also a very common issue with Hotmail accounts and I personally know a few people that had their account compromised. The most likely way this happens is when one using a PC that was infected with a keylogger.

I would suggest try e-mailing that address again, as only they can unblock it.

Otherwise, try setting up a new account on another social networking website such as Google Buzz or MySpace, etc. Facebook is not the only social network website out there. :slight_smile:

its been a month and i FINALY got my acount back!!! YAY!!! The only thing is they didnt give me an explanation :frowning:

[QUOTE=comsa42;2534467]its been a month and i FINALY got my acount back!!! YAY!!! The only thing is they didnt give me an explanation :([/QUOTE]
I sure hope the crops in farmville didn’t go to waste …

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2534780]I sure hope the crops in farmville didn’t go to waste …[/QUOTE]

And that his Mafia didn’t turn on him . . . :cop: