Fab 9.1.8.3 won't work on current pc but works on new install

vbimport

Hi.

I have been using DVD Fab for some time and been very pleased. However, I now get an error with one specific disk:

“To open this DVD disc, you need to buy or renew DVDFab “DVD Copy”, or you can wait for new version of DVDFab HD Decrypter”

OK, just install the latest HD Decrypter 9.1.8.3. But I still get the same message. BUT when I install the same exact exe on my laptop, it works fine.

I have googled about and found nothing helpful. I have uninstalled completely and reinstalled. Nothing works. :a

Please help!

[QUOTE=triplemaya;2745297]Hi.

I have been using DVD Fab for some time and been very pleased. However, I now get an error with one specific disk:

“To open this DVD disc, you need to buy or renew DVDFab “DVD Copy”, or you can wait for new version of DVDFab HD Decrypter”

OK, just install the latest HD Decrypter 9.1.8.3. But I still get the same message. [B]BUT when I install the same exact exe on my laptop, it works fine.[/B]

I have googled about and found nothing helpful. I have uninstalled completely and reinstalled. Nothing works. :a

Please help![/QUOTE] I assume you are using the free version of the HD Decrypter, that is at least a few months behind in updating decryptions because its the free version. If you are in the USA you shouldn’t be able to decrypt anything but regularDVDs, no Blurays will decrypt with the US version.

Thanks, but as I said, it works on one computer, and not on another.

So this is not a problem of versions or being behind on development.

So it seems it is either a bug, or simply an attempt to get me to buy the paid for version.

[QUOTE=triplemaya;2745304]Thanks, but as I said, it works on one computer, and not on another.

So this is not a problem of versions or being behind on development.

So it seems it is either a bug, or simply an attempt to get me to buy the paid for version.[/QUOTE] I do not think they selected one of your computers to work and the other not to work. I think your issue is most probably computer related.

Maybe your laptop hasn’t ever used the complete trial version.
Yes the time delay is to encourage you to purchase DVDFab.

I have the paid version & I could test this on another OS with HD Decrypter but I haven’t.
Get woookao & run it at the same time .
Or use it to rip to an .iso .