Fab 6.0.2.0 can't do Vantage Point

I have a brand new DVD of Vantage Point and tried to rip it via DVDFab 6.0.2.0, the newest version. However, it gets to a certain point and dies. My Pathplayer is on, DMA is on, and preview is set to internal. Has anyone else had problems with Vantage Point?

Thanks in advance.

[QUOTE=Anakin2Vader;2297820]I have a brand new DVD of Vantage Point and tried to rip it via DVDFab 6.0.2.0, the newest version. However, it gets to a certain point and dies. My Pathplayer is on, DMA is on, and preview is set to internal. Has anyone else had problems with Vantage Point?

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Can you supply a little more info…What is that ‘certain point’ it gets to when it dies…

Are there any error messages? If so, which ones?

Have you tried it with pathplayer off?

The more info you can give us, the better we can help you.

OC

:slight_smile:

Well, the error always happens when it is opening the disc. It says, “Reading/Writing Error Control”. Then the 4 options are: Retry, Abort, Ignore, and Ignore All.

I usually try Abort. Then it kicks me to the Main Movie. I can get it to, I don’t know the word, I guess “Encode” (like DVD Shrink), until the final 15 seconds. And then I get the message again.

I never had any problems with Fab until this movie. I ripped EVERYTHING I fed it before.

Under settings go to pathplayer and change it from enable when necessary to [B]always enabled[/B] and that should work for you

It was set to Enable when necessary when it crashed the first time. I tried using Always enabled and got the same thing.

It should be noted that I tried to rip the DVD using both of my drives and they both couldn’t do it.

Hi Anakin2Vader,

Could you please send me the Info files?

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/how-se...lu-ray-228008/

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Fengtao

It says that Pathplayer is disabled but it is definitely set to Always Enable.

[QUOTE=fengtao;2297907]Hi Anakin2Vader,

Could you please send me the Info files?

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/how-se...lu-ray-228008/

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Fengtao[/QUOTE]

Info file has been sent.