F1 Season 2004 Official Thread

Who’s gonna win this year?
Who’s ya fave?
etc etc etc

Chris

Kimi! Williams new sexy & sharky car will bite brother Schumacher and swallow the fishy red Ferrari!

SPORTSCARS are red/gs.

I really don’t care… I just don’t want Schumi to win as he isn’t that good when it comes to sportivity :wink:

Furthermore, I can live with “may the best player win” principle!

I want montoya to win, but schumi is gonna be the next wordchampion F1

I’m hoping that Raikkonen becomes the new worldchampion, though I could live with it if Montoya wins. As long as Michael Schumacher doesn’t win it:(

Can’t wait for next season when it will be Raikkonen and Montoya together at McLaren:bow:

I hope M. Schumacher. I like winners and I like to be in an era where someone sets a record of wins :wink:

But he already got every record there is except one or two!

Bas Leinders!

Originally posted by dansmug
Bas Leinders!

Come again? :wink:

I really wish that Mika Hakkinen would return… (I know this is not going to happen, but still). He was a really good opponent for Schumi and I think that’s what the F1 needs. I know lots of ppl (and I am amongst them) that don’t really watch it anymore, because everybody knows that Schumi will win time after time. There’s no fun in that, as the competition is far gone. Too bad… I always liked F1 quite a deal!

BTW I’m hoping that Montoya will win it this year.

Well I don’t know about you guys but I hops F5 wins over F1. I use it much more often to refresh my screen.

Gooooooooooooooooo F5!!!

LOLZ!!!:bigsmile:

Originally posted by Ssseth
[B]Well I don’t know about you guys but I hops F5 wins over F1. I use it much more often to refresh my screen.

Gooooooooooooooooo F5!!! [/B]

hey how about Brock Lesnar F5 signature move?

Originally posted by dansmug
Bas Leinders!
Yes of course Bas’ll win, being 3rd driver in Minardi as he is… :slight_smile:

I wonder how Minardi can survive. Bernie Ecclestone bought a piece of the team to keep it just that if I am not mistaken…

I heard something similar Airhead.

I think M Schu will win it.

Not really sure who I would LIKE to win it. Just someone else I suppsoe.

Michael Schumacher will win the championship.
Jenson Button to finish on the podium for Australian Grand Prix :bigsmile:

Not bothered either way … but good on Button starting fourth tomorrow, erm … today … Hope he does well this year …

Originally posted by Bulk
Michael Schumacher will win the championship.
Jenson Button to finish on the podium for Australian Grand Prix :bigsmile:

Michael Schumancher already won the podium 1st place followed by Barrichello and Alonso on 3rd place .

Originally posted by arun_34
Michael Schumancher already won the podium 1st place followed by Barrichello and Alonso on 3rd place .
There are loads of things I could say right now, but they are not very kind. :cop:
Just look at the date/time I posted and then tell me whats wrong with your post.

BTW - Ferrari make all the other teams look like a schoolboy outfit. Pure domination.