F1 Problems (maybe)

Well never heard this noise until I flashed my drive to 1d, when I do the seek test on nero you can here the drive… its almost like a old RLL hard drive making all that noise. I flashed it back to 1c and its the same. I had the drive for about two weeks and never noticed the sound. I put a disk in it and it makes a little metallic sound. My Plextor x16 and LiteON x48 do not make noise. I need to know if this is normal I have two weeks to take the drive back to Bestbuy. Help…plz…

Well I took it back and got a new F1. The new F1 is junk, put it in and the door came half way out and stuck:(. I think its because the box it came in. It was wraped in bubble wrap that was dead flat. The top of the bubble wrap didnt even hold the drive in, the drive can move all over in the box and smash into it. I guess this is why Best Buy has it going for $129. Anyway I took it back and got a USB dirve made in JAPAN:) Its a lot more quiet doing seeks and the door opened up all the way because this drive was packed in foam. :smiley: