EZ CD Audio Converter?

vbimport

I recently was searching for a program that burned with offsets like EAC and discovered this program EZ Audio Converter. It claims to use drive offsets but I
was wondering if anybody out there has used this program and maybe can provide some feedback. Thanks in advance,
budzos

Why are you not able to use EAC? Another I really like is dBpoweramp, though it costs $38.

[QUOTE=budzos;2726202]I recently was searching for a program that burned with offsets like EAC and discovered this program EZ Audio Converter. It claims to use drive offsets but I
was wondering if anybody out there has used this program and maybe can provide some feedback. Thanks in advance,
budzos[/QUOTE]

OK, Not an audio BUFF, but I have used EZ Vinyl Tape Converter, with an ION USB Turntable, and I have “Converted” over 400 songs 45 RPM and 33 1/3 LP to computer, with great success, and the end results sound great to me. Again I am 70 years old and not a music BUFF so don’t know how much of my feed back will be of benefit.

Marty

No audio guru either,but in the past,when the name was still Easy CD-DA Extractor instead of EZ CD Audio Converter,it was already 1 of the better rippers…
EZ CD-DA Extractor,Feurio,EAC were the big names back then.:bow:

Thanks for all the replies everyone. I still use Eac myself but I am always looking for something that could be better. I used to use Feurio but it will not install in Windows 7 x64. I also use Burrrn but wish it also had offset correction. I actually tried EZ CD Audio Converter the other day and it seems like a decent program. It does use offset correction but it seems it may only do so when burning but I have not ripped anything yet.
budzos

[QUOTE=budzos;2726373]I still use Eac myself but I am always looking for something that could be better. [/QUOTE]

ATM,for me personally,the choice is limited…:bigsmile:
Besides EAC,I like dBpoweramp,CueTools and Foobar2000…:bow: