Eyeq4.1

vbimport

I am trying to make a backup of my infinite EyeQ 4.1 disc. I have not scanned it yet, but from the search, i have found that others have been stumped on doing this. I was wondering if anyone has been successful?

Seems it uses some advanced Tages construction. The backup strategy of EyeQ 3.3 doesn’t seem to work anymore.

I bought version 4.1v and will be working on it this week, if anyone wants to help pm me and we’ll set up a plan to crack it! If someone already has please let me know so I can save the time!

[QUOTE=ACER8;2038824]I bought version 4.1v and will be working on it this week, if anyone wants to help pm me and we’ll set up a plan to crack it! If someone already has please let me know so I can save the time![/QUOTE]

I too bought this. Using DTPro and the Tages plugin I’ve been able to use my backup ISO. I’m lucky, because I accidentally scratched my original CD the last time I put it in the drive.

[QUOTE=jorpe;2052608]I too bought this. Using DTPro and the Tages plugin I’ve been able to use my backup ISO. I’m lucky, because I accidentally scratched my original CD the last time I put it in the drive.[/QUOTE]

What did you use to burn the ISO? I’ve ripped the EYEQ but can’t get it to burn correctly. I used Astroburn.

Any Luck Anyone? A copy burned through Astroburn shows an empty disc but with 23mb of free space. not working.

[QUOTE=notrandom;2198400]Any Luck Anyone? A copy burned through Astroburn shows an empty disc but with 23mb of free space. not working.[/QUOTE]A burned copy doesn’t work.
Only a image created with DAEMON Tools Pro when mounted in a virtual drive.

[QUOTE=Terramex;2198432]A burned copy doesn’t work.
Only a image created with DAEMON Tools Pro when mounted in a virtual drive.[/QUOTE]

That’s the only thing I was able to get to work. :frowning: