Extremely strange thing with PX708A

Weel today happened an extremely strange thing with PX708A.

I recorded with nero 6.3.1.25 a movie on a TDK +R disk (media code TDK 4X speed). After the write succeed, the data verification process failed on one VOB file. Well i ejected the dvd and put it on the dvd rom (PX116A2 (oem pioneer i think)) and try to verify the data with the program cdcheck. Check completed with no errors!! after that i put the disk back on PX708A and did the same thing. CAN YOU IMAGINE? Errors were detected!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Is this possible? :confused: :confused:

up!

I would suggest to burn the same movie to a new blank disk and see what happens.

Well it happened again with the same media, but other movie. I will go mad. Is there any other software which can compare the files?

Burn TDK,Imation,Arita…etc @4x only, there ricohjpnr01’s, will freeze and skip, when played back.
Only burn high quality @8x dvd+R’s like TY’s or verbatims

I have also burn TDK, arita, traxdata which were ricohjpnr and play pretty well,
BUT the last disks i burn are TDK with media code TDK (i don’t remember the revisions).

The Nero Verification option is far from perfect. It would be better to just test your disc after it’s been written with Nero CD-DVD Speed. Do a transfer rate test (which should show a smooth line throughout the entire disc) or do a surface scan. If these turn out alright then you have nothing to worry about.

Well the point is that the verification process was done with other software too. Not only nero!

But did you try as I asked? Scan the disc with Nero CD-DVD Speed: if this works you have nothing to worry about. What other software did you try?

I tried cdcheck program.

>> Well i ejected the dvd and put it on the dvd rom (PX116A2 (oem pioneer i think)) and try to verify the data with the program cdcheck. Check completed with no errors!! after that i put the disk back on PX708A and did the same thing!