Extremely long time to process

Currently using Fab version 6.0.1.0 and I’m trying to extract the main movie only on the Blu-ray discs Twilight and Max Payne. It seems both process just fine at roughly 15.00 MB/s until they reach about 70% then they slow down to a crawl at only 00.20 MB/s and it shows to take over 15 hours to finish! I have tried to process these from both the discs and directly from the hard drive but the result is the same. Anyone else had this issue? Please note that the other movies in my collection seem to process just fine.

[QUOTE=Herb55;2278240]Currently using Fab version 6.0.1.0 and I’m trying to extract the main movie only on the Blu-ray discs Twilight and Max Payne. It seems both process just fine at roughly 15.00 MB/s until they reach about 70% then they slow down to a crawl at only 00.20 MB/s and it shows to take over 15 hours to finish! I have tried to process these from both the discs and directly from the hard drive but the result is the same. Anyone else had this issue? Please note that the other movies in my collection seem to process just fine.[/QUOTE]

The problem has to do with the protection schemes being used on Blu-Ray.

Blu-Ray will continue, for a short while, to be a work-in-progress. (for an approx schedule, check out the thread started by SLOVEHEART).

When Fengtao has all he wants implemented and debugged and working to speed, you’ll be pleased with the results.

P.S. This applies to DVD and Blu-Ray equally - make sure the surfaces of the discs are [B]C L E A N[/B]

OC

:slight_smile: