Extremely Corrupt Politician Picked to Head MPAA

vbimport

Christopher Dodd former chairman of the Senate Banking Committee has been picked to be the CEO of the MPAA.
He should fit right in with the MPAA & Hollywood crowd.
Look at the success he had with Fannie Mae & Freddie mac. If he runs the MPAA as well we will all be paying to bail them out.

Dodd and Barney Frank are the two people on the planet that are most responsible for the mortgage meltdown that threw the USA into a near depression. They should both be sitting in prison for the rest of their lives flanking Bernie Madoff.

I must have missed something, could someone post some links to Chris Dodd’s criminal charges in the courts.

Because here in the USA we have the best legal system money and influence can buy!

If Americans would have learned anything from the GFC they would have closed all Wall Street (in a sense).

It won’t take long until the next GFC comes along to hit even harder. BTW, they should have thrown Bush, Blair, Howard in prison as well.

[QUOTE=~Jethro~;2578102]I must have missed something, could someone post some links to Chris Dodd’s criminal charges in the courts.[/QUOTE]

You won’t find them because he gets “special consideration” for his illegal activities, sorta like he did for his mortgage rates from Freddie and Fannie. Just so I am not accused of linking to a right wing web site here is a link to an article posted on the Huffington Post: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/13/chris-dodd-kent-conrad-ti_n_106925.html Guess who was one of the top 2-3 money recipients from Freddie and Fannie executives was? I bet you can guess. One of them is also sitting in the Oval Office. :wink: BTW, Dodd never did release his mortgage documents to prove he did nothing illegal.

Looks like Dodd is landing where a scum bag like him should land after a lifetime of being a corrupt Senator. There is a reason that he didn’t run the last election cycle and it wasn’t because he didn’t want to run. It was because his re-election prospects in CT were abysmal.

[QUOTE=~Jethro~;2578102]I must have missed something, could someone post some links to Chris Dodd’s criminal charges in the courts.[/QUOTE]
I’ve misplaced my list of the current & former Senators & Congressmen that were convicted & sent to prison .Maybe you could provide yours.
Or is it there isn’t any such list because that group never even gets past the inditement stage .
Much less go to trial & get convicted.
Does Mary Jo Kopechne , Chappaquiddick Island , & Ted Kennedy ring a bell.

… or more recently, Charlie Wrangle. Any ordinary citizen pulled the crap he did they would be in prison and paying fines for the rest of their lives. instead, old Charlie gets a hand slapped and wins re-election in a landslide.

Wow! I just now got around to clicking the news link in the first post of this thread. When you get to the end of the article they have user posted comments just like here. After reading the comments all I can say is … Wow! This guy really is a CREEP!

[QUOTE=tuffkatt;2578545]Wow! This guy really is a CREEP![/QUOTE]

He could be the poster child for corrupt politicians.