Extra Optical Drives appearing - can't delete them!

After i updated and installed the latest version of Alcohol 120% on my machine, i restarted my PC and i noticed that extra drives have appeared. I would like to know how to remove them. If i go to the Device Manager and delete them, they come back after i restart. The drives don’t have any use and are not physical nor virtual. (Although detected as physical).

Can anyone help?
screenshot:

These are usually virtual drives installed by Alcohol.
They can usually be removed by setting the virtual drive option to “0” in the settings.

According to Alcohol’s settings, i have 2 virtual drives. I created these and they’re for my 2 games. The other two (non-existant) drives appear in the physical drives section. They don’t even exist.
???

Those two drive you highlighted in the image [B]ARE[/B] virtual drives.
Virtual drives [B]WILL[/B] physically appear in Device Manager.

The Device Manager entry appears to be the two virtual drives you created for your games.

If the highlighted drives are the virtual ones i created, then why are there 2 drives under the Virtual CD/DVD section which have images mounted on them???
Maybe because Alcohol’s settings say that there are only 2 virtual drives - and Alcohol is the ONE and ONLY program i use for virtual drives.

I see your point. I did not notice the already displayed Virtual Devices.
Quite unusual. I just installed the trial version to check and I have no such devices displayed as physical drives.

An SCSI controller did appear in Device Manager, however.