I have a ME-320 BYTECC external enclosure, I have put a WD 160 gig HD in this, was working like a champ the first few days, then suddenly it decided it doesn’t want to even fucking reliaze it’s even PLUGGED IN!, this is a USB 2.0/Firewire…so I have tried both, they both don’t work.
The HD spins, the light is on, the fan spins on the external case, yet…windows doesn’t realize it’s plugged in, I even checked the USB power options, it isn’t even sending power to USB
WTF is going on? I am on WinXP and do have Firewire and USB 2.0…and has worked JUST FINE the last few days!!! HELP!
P.S. this is the 2nd time this has happened, SAME problem, I have RMA’d the last one
I have also tried this in 2 friends computers, doesn’t work
- have BYTECC ME-320 External Enclosure
- WD 160 HD is in it
- Worked fine the last few days, now Windows doesn’t recognize it’s even plugged in
- USB/Firewire on it is not working
- Light is on, HD spins, Fan spins, windows doesn’t realize it’s there
- 2nd time it’s happened SAME problem, 1st was RMA’d to Newegg
- Tried on 2 friends computers doesn’t work
- Tried swapping HD…doesn’t work
- tested HD …HD no problems