Ok, I’m a noob at this site, but am trying to get an solution to my problem. I’ve tried to e-mail SlySoft support three times, with no response yet. Since it appears that the forums are the preferred method to address problems, I’ll give it a try.
A little history first:
- I bought AnyDVD in March, 2006. Worked fine.
- I bought CloneDVD in November, 2006, but meant to buy MobileDVD. I e-mailed SlySoft, and told them of my (stupid) mistake. They told me to buy MobileDVD, and THEN they would refund the CloneDVD purchase.
- I never downloaded or installed CloneDVD.
- I bought MobileDVD in November 2006.
- I downloaded and installed MobileDVD. Worked fine.
- SlySoft did refund the money for CloneDVD (thanks guys!)
- Got notice of a new AnyDVD version (I was using 126.96.36.199). Downloaded updated version (188.8.131.52). Installed it. Now it no longer works. I updated twice more (now I am up to 184.108.40.206), hoping that the fix would be found in the update. Now, upon starting AnyDVD, a small window opens entitled AnyDVD 220.127.116.11. Within the window it has a heading that reads: Trial Version. Inside that, it reads: Your trial period has expired.
I still have the Keys from the original purchases of the AnyDVD and MobileDVD programs, and also the e-mails (from the original purchases) which provide the ability to get Keys from the web-site. I can “run” the Keys, either from my hard drive or from the e-mail, and it gives me the expected message of “ok! Please restart AnyDVD!” But, after restart - nope - the same message.
So, now MobileDVD works, but AnyDVD does not. My first thought is that somehow my purchase error has somehow screwed things up.
I have never installed AnyDVD or MobileDVD on any other computer (I only own one).
I have never shared either Key with anybody.
I have never had a computer stolen, or otherwise had any content from my hard drive intentionally moved anywhere.
I have tried un-installing AnyDVD and re-installing, with no change in result.
Simply, I just want AnyDVD to work again.