@ experts : **....knowledge....**

vbimport

How have aquired your expert knowledge? (in computers)

Using the search :bigsmile:

You could buy it

Reading lots of newsgroups, forums and other stuff all the day…and of course “trial and error”

Expert knowledge in what??? :confused:

Most of it I would have to say is from T&E (Trial and Error) or just hellping out my friends who are good at stuffing up there machine and “forgetting” what they have done to it :smiley: lots of reading the manual on things as well or just pulling the darm things apart.

reading CDFreaks/CDFreaks forum, using the search, learning from other people on fora, reading documents regarding the subject, using Google to find the documents or other information sources, etc.

:smiley:

I’m not an “expert”, but…

Stalking spath.

u really got a thing for spath havent you? :slight_smile:

Originally posted by shuebhussain

He knows a lot about CD’s.

Originally posted by shuebhussain

Who hasn’t he’s the king of CD-R! (on this forum at least, from the posts I’ve seen). But is has been a while since he posted :frowning:

Worked in a computer store for over 4 years…
But I think I learned most from reading all posts on this forum (well, I used to read everything here, but since CD Freaks has grown and I have a fulltime+ job, that is no longer possible).

For most forums I still know pretty well what has been asked before (yes, that is why I refer to the search so much, because I know you can find the answer there). This forum is a vast source of knowledge, you just need to know how to manage it…