Expendables 3 Standard DVD

vbimport

Hi Canadian version of Expendables 3 standard DVD will not copy on any program. Do l need to wait for update ???

What version of DVDFab are you using? Post the DVDFab internal log session for this disc (which is not out yet most places).

Just got back at 7:30pm and l now have it backed up. I was using an older version 6.0.1.8 but it was the disc itself. I have finished watching my back up and it played Great. I did get a different Store copy and this one l had no problems at all. All is good and never thought it would be the Store copy that was giving me problems, not the program. :bow:
If you can you can close this Thread.

Glad to hear you got it backed up altitude.
Never know when you will get a bad pressed disc but it does happen.

Glad it is working, keep DVDFab updated. The one you were using is hopelessly obsolete.

There are 4 different versions of the movie on the US disc. Could be why some people have issues with it.

[QUOTE=signals;2741620]Glad it is working, keep DVDFab updated. The one you were using is hopelessly obsolete.[/QUOTE]

No l disagree. 6.0.1.8 has done 95% of every back up and to this date l just used it for If I Stay and 22 Jump Street. 6.0.1.8 is great for standard DVDs and it is once in a while l hit a block but l even got Expendables 3 done with that program. Just because some think some things are old or in your own words ( hopelessly obsolete ) they are not.

:bow: :clap:

Believe what you will.The new release (v9.1.7.6) has updates for Expendables 3.