Exception Violation

vbimport

I continue to have an Exception EAccess violation error when starting up the newly released program. I installed new version over the top. I have clean uninstalled and reinstalled three times after implementing CCleaner, without success. All other programs are working fine.

After this error message, then another pop up window comes up that says failed to initialize burning engine. Then, press ok on the tab and DVD
Fab programs starts up. Insert DVD and then program hangs and never reads DVD. I cannot close out program after this, but am forced to re-start CPU. Cannot use the program now.

I have successfully used this program on many occassions, so I am puzzled with this issue. Any help would be appreciated.

What version are you using?

Hi CharlesSchwab,

It’s a message from VSO burning engine, we will contact them to solve the problem.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

[quote=fengtao;2167287]Hi CharlesSchwab,

It’s a message from VSO burning engine, we will contact them to solve the problem.

Best Regards,
Fengtao[/quote]

Naw, There is no problem with VSO. It’s perfect according to the author.

That remark was uncalled for. Please post useful comments here. That is not useful.:cop:

[quote=CharlesSchwab;2166887]I continue to have an Exception EAccess violation error when starting up the newly released program. I installed new version over the top. I have clean uninstalled and reinstalled three times after implementing CCleaner, without success. All other programs are working fine.

After this error message, then another pop up window comes up that says failed to initialize burning engine. Then, press ok on the tab and DVD
Fab programs starts up. Insert DVD and then program hangs and never reads DVD. I cannot close out program after this, but am forced to re-start CPU. Cannot use the program now.

I have successfully used this program on many occassions, so I am puzzled with this issue. Any help would be appreciated.[/quote]
Thankyou for your report CharlesSchwab, like Fengtao said, the VSO author and Fengtao will fix it, a new beta should be released soon. Welcome to our forum. Did you reboot after installation?

Yes, I did re-boot. Thanks for your help. Hopefully, we can get this resolved.

Please note that DVDFab 5.2.0.0. Beta did not resolve this issue.

Hi

I have been notified about this thread, is the user could contact me for a remote assistance and see what is causing this ?

[QUOTE=lapinou;2170518]Hi

I have been notified about this thread, is the user could contact me for a remote assistance and see what is causing this ?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I am the one that is having the problem. How may I contact you?

I have now installed 5.2.0.5 and program appears to be working fine. Thanks all for the help.

good news, but we have always a burning SDK in advance. so don’t hesitate to contact me the way I described