Excellent program!

As I rarely post in the forum, I just wanted to express my thanks for an excellent program and equally impressive customer support. I’ve owned DVDFab Platinum for a few years or so (I know it’s been awhile, anyway). I’ve burned hundreds of backups with this software, with only a couple minor glitches, which have all been taken care of with timely updates. Keep up the outstanding work, Fengtao!

Don’t be a stranger.

Sure glad to see this post, I’ve been using DVDFab for about 3 years and have done too many backups to count. Every problem I’ve ever had except a couple were my fault. It’s a great program. I read all the problems and complaints in the forum and wonder why.

[QUOTE=DONVAN;2209288]Sure glad to see this post, I’ve been using DVDFab for about 3 years and have done too many backups to count. Every problem I’ve ever had except a couple were my fault. It’s a great program. [B]I read all the problems and complaints in the forum and wonder why[/B].[/QUOTE]Some of us (including me) wonder the exact same thing. It is a great piece of software and i use it frequently.

[QUOTE=Bob;2209291]Some of us (including me) wonder the exact same thing. It is a great piece of software and i use it frequently.[/QUOTE]
:iagree:…me too

Add me to that list of wonderers too. It has been my observation that folks that understand even a little about their OS and PC and take the time to learn a little about the software have very few problems. Alan’s theory is that it is 98% user error. To which I would add about one and a half percent unrealistic expectations. .02

Have to agree with Alan and signals on user error also have to take into account how they configure their system.