Exam prep course on cd-rom

I am using an exam preparation software product delivered on a cd-rom. I installed it on my pc.

The program delivers about 500 questions, one at a time. The user is presented a question and then selects the appropriate radio button A,B,C or D and then clicks the SUBMIT button. Whether or not the user selects the correct answer, a detailed explanation is presented.

I would like to prepare a study document for myself by cutting and pasting each question and correct answer into a Word document but I cannot do it.

When I highlight the question or answer text with the left mouse button and then left-click on Copy, the highlighted text is no longer highlighted and a pointer appears in the middle of the text. I cannot get it to copy the text so I can paste it into the Word file. Keyboard short-cuts do not work either. The program does not have a setup or options menu.

Any assistance will be appreciated. Thank you.

[QUOTE=Megantoo;2574953]I am using an exam preparation software product delivered on a cd-rom. I installed it on my pc.

The program delivers about 500 questions, one at a time. The user is presented a question and then selects the appropriate radio button A,B,C or D and then clicks the SUBMIT button. Whether or not the user selects the correct answer, a detailed explanation is presented.

I would like to prepare a study document for myself by cutting and pasting each question and correct answer into a Word document but I cannot do it.

When I highlight the question or answer text with the left mouse button and then left-click on Copy, the highlighted text is no longer highlighted and a pointer appears in the middle of the text. I cannot get it to copy the text so I can paste it into the Word file. Keyboard short-cuts do not work either. The program does not have a setup or options menu.

Any assistance will be appreciated. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

This is what they call intellectual properties/copyright protection and you can’t do or make or change or alter from the original form that it was. They are protecting their creation and if you want to change/modify it you will need to contact them and get their approval and pay royalties to them for doing so. So asking something that should be best direct to their support department not users on myce…