EVGA 122-CK-NF66-T1 LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 650i Ultra ATX Intel Motherboard $67 AR

supports new intel penryn 1333FSB with firmware update, free shipping. Price after $20 MIR. Great for overclocking

Specs:

Model
Brand EVGA
Model 122-CK-NF66-T1
Supported CPU
CPU Socket Type LGA 775
CPU Type Quad-core / Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Duo / Pentium
FSB 1333/1066MHz
Chipsets
North Bridge NVIDIA nForce 650i Ultra
Memory
Number of Memory Slots 4×240pin
Memory Standard DDR2 800
Maximum Memory Supported 8GB
Dual Channel Supported Yes
Expansion Slots
AGP Slots None
PCI Express x16 1
PCI Express x1 2
PCI Slots 3
Storage Devices
PATA 1 x ATA100 up to 2 Devices
SATA 3Gb/s 4
SATA RAID 0/1/0+1
Onboard Video
Onboard Video Chipset None
Onboard Audio
Audio Chipset HDA
Audio Channels 8 Channels
Onboard LAN
Max LAN Speed 10/100/1000Mbps
Rear Panel Ports
PS/2 2
USB 4 x USB 2.0
Audio Ports 6 Ports
Physical Spec
Form Factor ATX
Dimensions 12.0" x 9.6"
Features
Power Pin 24 Pin
Packaging
Package Contents 122-CK-NF66-T1
Driver Disk
Rear I/O Panel Shield
IDE/PATA Cable
FDD Cable
SATA Cables
4-pin to SATA Power Cable

Link

$20 Rebate

This board only supports up to 2 IDE drives, sharing the same cable, So CDFREAKS out there that wants to install 10 drives, this board wont do it, you need external IDE controller

I guess no1 likes this deal, all cdfreakers, only focusing on ODD hardware but not computer hardware. Oh well, I was about to pull the trigger and try to get the Q6600, but I am tight on money as I am moving to another state next month. TCAS, can I have $10 for lunch??

I kind of looked at it. I have been considering a better board for my e6300, but I would have to get memory and a mother board (not sure I want to spend the money). All my memory right now is ddr1. I was under the impression that you had to get some of the more expensive boards to get max overclocking with the e6300. Any idea how high this one goes?

Looked it over but I’ll stick with my AMD processors for the time being. I never was too crazy
for Intel processors never could see the price vs. performance of Intel but here lately they are
looking better all the time with the price drops and increased performance. I’ll have to wait and
see what AMD comes up with in the next generation of processors before deciding which way to
go AMD or Intel on the next build. :wink:

Ripit, the max OCed for E6300 air cooled I saw is around 3.7 under Asus P5B DH Deluxe Wifi version. But for the 650i chip, you can almost get up to that high, but conservatively, you can get up to 3.4ghz. Thats a very good board Ripit and very good price. But the trick is to get micron D9 IC ram

he’s correct the main thing thats holding back my OC on my 6300 is the Ram
i can get to 400FSB n/p but 410 won’t even boot
the multiplier is the big drawback to a e6300.
Locked at 7x you need really good ram to reach 3ghz and above… (D9 :iagree: )