Everyone please welcome Womble. The LR's latest moderator

vbimport

Hey, he’s been around the LR for ages, and he’s also a very nice and funny guy.
The Womble has been a mod in the Newbie forum and NEWS forum for quite some time. But from today, Womble is also a moderator in the LR.
Congrats Womble, it couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy. :iagree:

G’day and woof and all that [Name Deleted For Security Reasons] :bigsmile:
Together we can rule the galaxy like a pair of shrimps!

Couldn’t have been a better choice…so…womble…when is the wedding between you and Tax? or is it you and Domi…lol i know its politics …so your doing one of them or both…lol just kidding …congrats hun…

so this means…that when its like 4 am…and theres a flame war going on…i can call you on the tele and wake you up for some help??? :iagree:

Thanks Dee and G’Day and Woof , Chases Tail Shrimphead :stuck_out_tongue:

SS I told you that info in secret now everyones knows. Grrrrrrrr. :stuck_out_tongue:
You know that you can wake me up for some help anytime you need it. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

congrats Womble…well deserved appointing :iagree:

Yo-

Great Choice Guys-

Mike

Congrats Womble

Congrats, Womble. I haven’t been around long enough to know you, but the congrats are still sincere.

congrats :slight_smile: womble :slight_smile: congrats :slight_smile: womble :slight_smile: congrats :slight_smile: womble :slight_smile: congrats :slight_smile: womble :slight_smile: congrats :slight_smile: womble :slight_smile: congrats :slight_smile: womble :slight_smile: congrats :slight_smile: womble :slight_smile: congrats :slight_smile: womble :slight_smile: congrats :slight_smile: womble :slight_smile: congrats :slight_smile: womble :slight_smile: congrats :slight_smile: womble :slight_smile: congrats :slight_smile: womble :slight_smile: congrats :slight_smile: womble :slight_smile: congrats :slight_smile: womble :slight_smile: congrats :slight_smile: womble :slight_smile:
Boy that was fun!!!

badger badger badger badger!

oh whoops…

womble womble womble womble!

Womblenator
Wombletastic
Wombleriffic
Lordd Modd
Womblesaurus Rex!

Feel the powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Uh, oh, now I’m busted!!! I wonder if he knows that during stages of extreme drunkeness (like now), I make extremmly stupid posts!!!I have only been censored once (posting false information, inciting a riot, the 3500/cdspeed thread). I guess I’ll have to clean up my act (NOT!!!).
Congrats on the promotion, I’ll try to behave.

See, this is me sitting here doing no wrong

oh and, congrats womble!!!

:

looking at the thread’s title
ok, so i do: welcome Womble, the LR’s latest moderator! :wink:

Congrats Womble, you deserved it. :iagree:

Congrats womble!

nice one womble

ps Remember your a womble