Everyone please welcome our newest moderator DEE27!

Congradulations DEE27 we are very honored to have you as a moderator here at CDFREAKS!

P.S. If you ask her what the number is following her name, she will tell you the 27 stands for her age :wink:

she is 28

SHHH!
your NEVER supposed to say a womans AGE! :stuck_out_tongue:

u just did :wink:

no I was just saying a woman likes to remain young forever thats all. :cool:

who can make people moderators?

The same people you should fear… MUHAHAHAHAHA :a :a :a

Ehhh just kidding, you don’t have to fear us, I guess you know :slight_smile:

Well we do notice persons around who have been helpful, friendly and informative. We generally talk about it among ourselves and agree or disagree on who we should invite. I proposed DEE to my colleges, because of her many contributions to these forums and her general very nice attitude.

so whocan actually change there status to moderator, can other moderators, or only admins?

Admins only.

Want an application form? :stuck_out_tongue:

congrats dee :slight_smile:
you are the best redhead moderator :stuck_out_tongue:
i think she deserve, she’s a very nice girl.
:wink:

Yep well done Dee :slight_smile: mawhaaaaaaaaaaa

Welcome to the team Dee-27! :smiley:

aplication form :confused: i thought they only pmed you but hey, if there are apliaction forms for being a mod i would love one.

but anyway big congrats to Dee-27, im not gonna make any secret about the fact im dead jealous :stuck_out_tongue:

ben :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard Dee-27 :slight_smile:

Thanks Jamos and the others.
I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment and just trying to take all this in, the vastness of knowledge among the Admins and moderators, and indeed most members on this site makes me feel very humble.

I’ll try not to let this promotion go to my head and I hope to stay the same person around cdfreaks as I’ve always been, perhaps a bit zany at times, but hey, no ones perfect. :stuck_out_tongue:

The name Dee-27, well, I wanted Dee but it was already taken, I were in a hurry to post my first message, so I just put my age (at the time) in me nick. Does this mean i stay age 27 for good? :smiley:

Well done Dee…:slight_smile:

Slaint’e :wink:

So I guessed right your it was your age at the time. :smiley:
count your age until your 29 then it never goes up again.

Sure, why not? :smiley:

Welcome to the team! :bigsmile:

Congrats Dee,
:bigsmile:
I’ve really enjoyed your posts. Please keep up the positive, helpful touch you added
to this forum. I’ve seen you defend some newbees who ask the same questions over
and over and other forums would tare them apart. Thanks

rtrj :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :bigsmile:

LG/GSA-4120BK
NEC 2500 w Herrie’s 1.07 v2 Dual Layer Bitsetting Beta 5
Toshiba SDR 5002