LAVAL, CANADA (February 5, 2009)
- Lavalys Starts The New Year With The Release of EVEREST v5.00
- Product News | 2009-02-05
- EVEREST v5.00 brings new exciting features including new alerting module, full support for Intel Core i7 "Nehalem" processors, OpenGL 3.0 and Microsoft Windows 7.
-- Lavalys today announced the general availability of version 5.00 of its EVEREST family of products which includes the widely used PC diagnostics and benchmarking tool EVEREST Ultimate Edition and the popular IT asset management and network monitoring solution EVEREST Corporate Edition.
This release improves upon EVEREST's already impressive set of tools with some brand new features and a very long list of enhancements in direct response to customer feedbacks. Under the hood, version 5.00 continues the long tradition of accuracy and comprehensiveness brought by previous versions with support for the latest hardware technologies bringing the total number of specific supported devices over 85,000.
Some of these new features and enhancements include:
- New alerting feature that triggers on overheating, voltage drop, overvoltage and cooling fan failure.
- Support for Intel Core i7 â€œNehalemâ€, Intel Atom "Diamondville" and AMD Phenom II "Deneb" processors.
- Support for OpenGL 3.0 with OpenGL version compliancy test.
- Support for Windows 7 and a new auto-load feature under Windows Vista.
- Extended audio information by adding OpenAL and High Definition Audio pages.
- New information page for installed Windows Vista Sidebar Gadgets.
- GPGPU devices information for ATI Stream and nVIDIA CUDA.