European Sat nav disc for a Jaguar XKR

Hi, as you can see from the subject heading, I’m searching for a European satellite navigation disc for my Jaguar XKR built in 2003 and it must be Alpine not Denos. Can anyone advise me, please?

Hi and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Did you try to ask a Jaguar seller? Otherwise you can try to find something in ebay :slight_smile:

Hi and thanks for the welcome!

I’m in the process of inquiring direct to a dealer, but I think that’s going to cost me about 185 pounds. I’ve seen a lot cheaper on eBay, but it seems to very hard to ensure you’re buying the correct discs and I keep hearing stories of people buying and they don’t work. I’m a bit of a novice at this and hoping you can shed some light!

Indeed buying from ebay can be risky :frowning:

Maybe you can consider to purchase an external navigator: these are cheaper and efficiency improved a lot in last years :slight_smile:

Having bought my pride and joy with Sat Nav installed, to the stick a portable one in the car feels a bit of a downgrade and a bit like buying a dog and barking yourself ~:-) Looks like I’ve got to buy a disc only for Germany direct from a dealer for 191.00!!! Seems Jaguar have got the dog and it bites:a