EULAlyzer can analyze license agreements in seconds, and provide a detailed listing of potentially interesting words and phrases. Discover if the software you’re about to install displays pop-up ads, transmits personally identifiable information, uses unique identifiers to track you, or much much more.
- Discover potentially hidden behavior about the software you’re going to install
- Pick up on things you missed when reading license agreements
- Keep a saved database of the license agreements you view
- Instant results - super-fast analysis in just a second
- EULA Research Center, which optionally allows users to anonymously submit license agreements they scan to help us to further improve the program, everyone can be a part of the effort to make something that used to be so tedious, so easy.
When installing software, never just click past the license agreement. Pop it into EULAlyzer, and EULAlyze it!
This product is freeware, but there is a PRO version available at the authors site.
Grab it from here.