EU politicians, Anonymous protest US Wikileaks actions

[QUOTE=luap_42;2570801]You said it mate…[/QUOTE]

I am still saying it when you post. It applies to you.

[QUOTE=luap_42;2570801]The world owes me nothing. A vast quantity of Americans on the other hand have egos the size of planets when it comes to what they think the world owes them, and in most cases it is a military favour that will not be in the interests of the majority of the population of the compromised country, but definitely be in the interests of the USA. Many have done good in many areas, however this is more than overshadowed by the damage that has been done in many parts of the world. Places where you should have kept your noses out of, but for the greed of the powers that rule you and your compadros.[/QUOTE]

This sounds like jealously to me. Grow a set and tell us your country of origin. What good has your country done for the world? Quit acting like a pussy and man-up and tell us.

[QUOTE=luap_42;2570801]If you think you have any chance of winning a debate with me based on logic think again. I’ll hang, draw and snooker you every time.[/QUOTE]

I have already won. You are a legend in your own mind. If you want to impress me then tell us what country you call your own. Otherwise you are just another bitter person that likes to hear themselves complain about something.

[QUOTE=UTR;2570813]I am still saying it when you post. It applies to you.[/QUOTE]

Whatever you say compadre. You post about nothing, and then reply with nothing. A true man of grit and substance.

[QUOTE=UTR;2570813]This sounds like jealously to me. Grow a set and tell us your country of origin. What good has your country done for the world? Quit acting like a pussy and man-up and tell us.[/QUOTE]

Not interested what you think really. I don’t mind if you think it’s jealousy, that just proves that you either can’t retain information or just don’t listen. Your language: “set” of balls, “pussy”, “man-up”. Sounds like you are another Texan? Or…don’t tell me, you’re from Seattle…

[QUOTE=UTR;2570813]I have already won. You are a legend in your own mind. If you want to impress me then tell us what country you call your own. Otherwise you are just another bitter person that likes to hear themselves complain about something.[/QUOTE]

I’m not a legend anywhere in anyone’s mind. Not sure where you got that from, except that it ties in with your attempts to keep wandering from the debate. Believe me, impressing you is unbelievably unimportant. Your logic is NOT (logic). When you discover the meaning of logic, reply and the debate can continue.

The US Constitution is the current law of the USA. So the 2nd Amendment is still valid law in the USA.

The history of firearms is the history of Freedom. Is still current too. The more the US government tries gun control the more other rights we are losing .

Many in the list you posted are in the USA so not your business .
I still maintain many were at the invitation of the existing government of those countries.
Since you won’t post what your country I just going to assume it is the UK. They started slavery before the USA came into existence. We inherited slavery even if our forefathers were able to end it in about 70 years after the US Constitution was ratified.
The slavery system the USA inherited from the UK has caused us a lot of trouble.
Anyone that is too ashamed of their country they won’t say what it is has little standing on any opinion they have with me.

For f@#$ks sake, will someone just close this stupid thread already? And for preference, delete posts (6-24) :iagree:

It’s flame bait.

[QUOTE=debro;2570872]For f@#$ks sake, will someone just close this stupid thread already? And for preference, delete posts (6-24) :iagree:

It’s flame bait.[/QUOTE]

… but for some reason you just can’t stop reading it. :wink:

[QUOTE=luap_42;2570821]When you discover the meaning of logic, reply and the debate can continue.[/QUOTE]

What country are you from? If you tell us then we can trash it like you are doing to the USA. Don’t throw stones when you live in a glass house.

This descended to the puerile level some time back and is no longer worth continuing.