ETA on next cloneDVD version?

vbimport

OK im not sure what its ok to ask and what Im not meant to ask on this forum, so if this question is not allowed or anything please forgive the silly newb :wink:

Anyhow I was wondering if anyone had a rough idea when CloneDVD will be updated? I am really looking forward to being able to select the speed to write at as some of my dvd+r’s wont write correctly at 4x which cloneDVD forces.

I would be interested on what is expected to be added in the next release,

1:
it would be great to have a log that you could read afterwards and tell if there have been any problems, and how long the read / write had taken,

this would make bug reports a damn sight easier as well, I find myself resorting to DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter to find out what the problems are, information on errors whilst using CloneDVD in conjunction with AnyDVD would be most welcome :slight_smile:

2:
also information at the start on how large the original DVD is and what the likely outcome of using each of the 3 options would be useful, maybe a “CloneDVD recommends you only burn the main movie as the original disc is 9 gig” or something along these lines,

to me these two functions along with being able to reduce the burn speed are very necessary at the earliest possible time,

I am very willing to act as a beta tester for any updates to either CloneDVD or AnyDVD.

>I am very willing to act as a beta tester for any updates to either CloneDVD or AnyDVD.

Being a walking lexicon, running two or three OS and posessing three or more DVD-ROMs helps but problematical DVDs are a plus :wink: