Error?

vbimport

I have received this error more than once when the chatbox is trying to refresh.

Hi :slight_smile:
This is probably due to the forum ugrade & the ChatBox plugin needing a bit of tweaking. :eek:
A similar problem with the Review/Tutorial (Test) forum, resulting in its suspension.
As ChatBox is used more, I can’t see ChatBox being removed. Even temporary.
But be sure someone is on the case. :bigsmile:

[quote=Shellie Mae;2083022]I have received this error more than once when the chatbox is trying to refresh.

[/quote]

I have also had that Error a few times, Just Refreshed or clicked somthing else .Always Worked the Second Time :slight_smile:
di
:flower:

I get this error when restarting FireFox and the first page opened is the CDF main page [restoring an old session, I suppose]. But yesterday I got the message while I was still chatting [I guess I hadn’t refreshed the page in a while, thanks to tabbed browsing]. I don’t remember that error being there a few months back [as I had to refresh an old session a time or two], so I dunno.

All the time I spend on here, I can honestly say I never had that error :eek:

This is a new feature in VB 3.6.10 and up. Apparently the code was either removed or it wasn’t properly installed when the upgrade took place. The admins need to go to vbulletin support forum to locate what to do in these cases which is simply adding a code somewhere in the templates. Hope this helps you all out.