Error with Key

Hey every one,

I would greatly appreciare it if any one is able to assist me!
I just requested the key for DVDFab 6 which includes the blu ray copying.
After I entered the key I have “Never Expire” for the DVD to DVD and DVD to mobile, but the Blu Ray section just says trial.
Have I done something wrong? what do I need to do to get the “Never Expie” on the blu ray one?

Thanking you in advance

[QUOTE=f18hornett;2280435]Hey every one,

I would greatly appreciare it if any one is able to assist me!
I just requested the key for DVDFab 6 which includes the blu ray copying.
After I entered the key I have “Never Expire” for the DVD to DVD and DVD to mobile, but the Blu Ray section just says trial.
Have I done something wrong? what do I need to do to get the “Never Expie” on the blu ray one?

Thanking you in advance[/QUOTE]

Did you pay extra for the Blu-Ray option which is NOT included in the price of DVD to DVD or DVD to Mobile.

I too have a problem with my key. I downloaded the new DVDFab6 all in one key. I had bought DVDFab5, DVDFab 5 dvd to mobile option and also VideoFAB but when I enter the supplied key only DVDFab 6’s DVD to DVD option shows as registered the rest says trial user.

John

[QUOTE=WeeHappyPixie;2280570]I too have a problem with my key. I downloaded the new DVDFab6 all in one key. I had bought DVDFab5, DVDFab 5 dvd to mobile option and also VideoFAB but when I enter the supplied key only DVDFab 6’s DVD to DVD option shows as registered the rest says trial user.[/QUOTE]

Try closing DVDFab and opening the email attachment again (make sure that DVDFab 6 is trying to open the attachment). If that doesn’t work you can try uninstalling DVDFab using StormJumper’s signature links above and the reinstall and try again. If that doesn’t work either I’d shoot an email to DVDFab support and see if they can help out.

[QUOTE=WeeHappyPixie;2280570]I too have a problem with my key. I downloaded the new DVDFab6 all in one key. I had bought DVDFab5, DVDFab 5 dvd to mobile option and also VideoFAB but when I enter the supplied key only DVDFab 6’s DVD to DVD option shows as registered the rest says trial user.

John[/QUOTE]

Just to add to jdbower reply,… make sure you are using the reg key for V6 because the reg key for V5 will not work.

You might have to highlight each module and enter the registration number for each. I had to??

[QUOTE=90312;2280609]You might have to highlight each module and enter the registration number for each. I had to??[/QUOTE] :iagree::iagree::iagree: Ditto: