Error while reading National Treasure (Part 1)

vbimport

I have DVDFab Platinum 5.1.0.0 and I can’t even remember the last time I ever had trouble backing up a movie with DVDFab Platinum. I just wanted to give props to DVDFab for that first. :bow:

Today I just got National Treasure, and when I open up the DVDFab Platinum program to back it up it starts to read it, and about after 10 seconds it says the following:

Error while reading!
Please choose what to do?
Retry Abort Ignore Ignore All

I thought maybe the disc had a smudge mark on it or was dirty for some reason or another, and when I checked it, it’s clean as can be. I even switched the disc from the F drive to the D drive, but the same thing keeps happening.

I’m a little frustrated because I’ve been all day googling trying to find some answers, or another DVD Ripper that works for this movie, but no luck. I’m not ready to invest into another ripper until I know for sure it works on that movie. The last thing I want to do is buy something else, and have the same problem occur.

Anyone else have the same problems backing up the first National Treasure movie? If so how did you remedy it?

I’m about to step out the door because I’ve been putting off a few things while trying to figure this out, so I’ll be back later this evening.

Thanks in advance to anyone who tries to help me find a solution.

Regards,

Johnny

P.S. - I have Path Player Enabled

I have an option for you to try, but as this is the DvdFab Sub-Forum, I can’t give it to you. Did you actually try cleaning the disc or just looked at it?

[QUOTE=beef barley;2139403]I have an option for you to try, but as this is the DvdFab Sub-Forum, I can’t give it to you. Did you actually try cleaning the disc or just looked at it?[/QUOTE]

Sometimes life really is simple. I cleaned it off and it worked. :o

Simple is good, as long as it works.