Error while burning friends season 7

Hello,
I am trying to backup my copies of the “Friends” seasons, but am not able to burn it to my hard drive. I just purchased the platinum version of dvdfab and have been having alot of problems. I had the trial version for 1 month and had no problems, but as soon as I bought the real version, it kept giving me error messages. Please help. Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hi kaiian and welcome to cdfreaks,

We’ll be happy to try and help you, but we need details in order to offer any specific advice.
It sounds as though Friends is failing on the rip, and you never actually get to the burning part of the process. Is this correct?
What exactly are the error message(s) you receive?
What do mean you’ve had a lot of problems?

The devil’s in the details…

kaiian Hello and welcome to the forum
There is NO difference between the trial version and the full version except the trial version will stop working if you do not buy after 30 days.
If you are using the default settings in common setting try changing them to

Read Settings
Put a tick mark for the "Ignore all read errors automatically"
and UNcheck “Enable read-ahead of cache”

Write Settings
Write Speed…4x or 8x
Write Type of DVD-R Media…SAO Writing
DVD Writable Media (DVD-5) Size…4464 (use customize in drop down )
Set Booktype to DVD-ROM…(put a check in the small box)

Also try cleaning the disc
do a Registry cleanup and Defrag your system

I echo my good friend maineman’s request that you give us some info about these error messages. You may have the non-CSS version of DVDFab if you downloaded it anywhere except dvdfab.com. Stormjumpers settings are a good starting point for all new users, whether thay are having problems or not.