Error Reading Message

vbimport

Is any one else getting the “error reading disc” message all the time now. I think it’s been ever since the software started automatically ejecting the disc after the read is complete. There doesn’t seem to be any actual problem or error, I either let it go or close the DVD Burner’s tray and it goes away. It’s anoying though.

[QUOTE=georgek49;2485496]Is any one else getting the “error reading disc” message all the time now. I think it’s been ever since the software started automatically ejecting the disc after the read is complete. There doesn’t seem to be any actual problem or error, I either let it go or close the DVD Burner’s tray and it goes away. It’s anoying though.[/QUOTE]

Hi georgek49

If you think the problem is caused by or when the disc is ejected, simply go into common settings-> Read and at the bottom put a check mark next to “Do not eject source disc when finjshed copying” :wink:

I’ll give it a try. Didn’t know there was on option on ejecting the read disc. thanks

[QUOTE=georgek49;2485806]I’ll give it a try. Didn’t know there was on option on ejecting the read disc. thanks[/QUOTE]

:slight_smile: