Error parsing IFO file

Hi,

I’ve been using DVD Decrypter for a long time. Lately, it’s been giving me VTS_01_PGC_01_1.VOB, VTS_01_PGC_01_2.VOB, etc files with no VideoTS or AudioTS folders. When I run AutoGK, I get a message that says Error parsing IFO file. I’m using IFO and in Settings, I checked the 2 boxes on the bottom right and set the file size to 2G. Those are the only changes that I made in DVD Decrypter. I tried choosing the VTS_01_PGC_01_1.VOB and the VTS_01_0.IFO but neither way worked.

Is there a way to fix this?

I used RipIt4Me instead of DVD Decrypter and AutoGK is now saying that No video streams are found. Is it AutoGK that’s having the problem? Is there another easy program like AutoGK that can convert the files into an .avi?

I hope this helps someone else when AutoGK won’t convert VOBs to an .avi.

I used RipIt4Me to rip it. For some reason, RipIt4Me needs DVD Shrink installed, I guess because it wants to burn the movie. But I closed DVD Shrink and opened avi.NET. It has some settings that aren’t automatic but not hard to figure out, and the end result was really good. So avi.NET can be used instead of AutoGK.

In DVDD, set file splitting to 1GB, and make sure you import the correct .IFO in AutoGK…

FWIW, yes there is more than one way to skin a cat…
AutoGk, FairuseW, avidemux,avi.NET…etc…