Error message while buring DVD with Nero 7

Hi,

I am using Nero 7.0 to burn a DVD movie (*.VOB files). The DVD writer is SONY DVD RW-G170A, and the driver for Microsoft Windows XP (my OS) is working properly.

I get the following error message while burning the DVD.

Burn process failed. An error log file was created that can be very helpful in diagnosing problems…

The error log file is attached with this mail. I find from the log file that the error message is :
########################################################################################
[19:55:51] DVDEngine ERROR
[19:55:51] DVDEngine cause: 128 (nmc_processing_exception)
[19:55:51] DVDEngine source: DEGuardNMCConversion
[19:55:51] DVDEngine description: SEH EXCEPTION caught during INeroMediaConverter::DoConversion().
[19:55:51] DVDEngine ########################################################################################

Can anybody help me with this please ?

Thanks,
BK

You are using “[19:46:49] ExpressUI Running [B]Nero Vision Essentials SE[/B] Version: 4.7.0.22”.

You are too low on memory, that is probably the reason for the failed conversion & caching.

Hi,

Ok, but which memory are you talking about ? Is there a way out ? I have made sure that I have sufficient memory in the area for temp file while copying the media files before writing

Install more main memory onto your mainboard/computer.