Error message code 21 (Xbox hack, mechassault)

I first succed to place Linux on my Xbox and everything’s working fine.
Now I’ve tried to put it on a friend’s Xbox, V1.1 China!

When I’m cleaning the hard disk and after run up mechassault, the game create a new game automaticly. Even if I have transfer my linux saved.
I can delete the “profile (save game)” Mech warrior (who was automaticly created) but it still doing the error message when I’m loading the save game.

Something like “Contact your Shop…” and in the corner left of the screen a 21 is written.

Got an idea how to repair this? Thx for ur help, that’s appreciate!

I’ve tried with another Mechassault game and another Saved game, It still don’t work =/

Got a solution?

:sad: I have that problem too if you find out what to do contact me please my email is edit - use PM uhh dont ask wy its called that its just called that yeah so please help me :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :bow:

When I’m cleaning the hard disk and after run up mechassault, the game create a new game automaticly. Even if I have transfer my linux saved.
I can delete the “profile (save game)” Mech warrior (who was automaticly created) but it still doing the error message when I’m loading the save game.

Something like “Contact your Shop…” and in the corner left of the screen a 21 is written.
This is someone elses message but im having the sam problem so can someone help me with linux :sad: :sad: :sad:

Service Error 21
Info: This error says that the machine was booted to display a error, basically someone told the machine to reboot (or launch a xbe) with this flag, and the error code just means its been rebooted by the flag. This error seems to show up more often when hacking/patching/customizing the original dashboard. E21 (Error 21) is a dashboard related error.
Normally it means you are missing vital files from your xbox c:\ parition or you are running the wrong M$ Dashboard for your xbox version.
E20 is directly related to the Dashboard files but i have found from previous experience E21 is very simlar. Even though you get E21 you should still be able to BOOT GAMES from the DVDROM drive… The bios boots the DVDROM first and if no dvd found in the drive it will boot the xbox c:\ parition next.
Solution: You probably are running the wrong dashboard for your xbox version. Use the ‘HQ Auto Installer Deluxe’ to reinstall your Retail M$ Dashboard… It should fix this error no matter which xbox version you have… If not try downloading another Retail M$ Dashboard.
Related topic(s) on Xbox-Hq.Com:

Also check over at Xbox-scene :wink: