Error in error message

Hi all. Been using DVDFab for a couple weeks and it’s working great, but there is one problem I’m having. The last couple of dvd’s I’ve burned come up with an error message “Failed to burn DVD”. The log screen says “Task_2 failed! Error=115 Process failed!”. However, when I put the “failed” disc in the dvd player, it seems to play fine. I’m a little new at this, but could I be missing something? Just want to make sure before I actually make this purchase.

Note: Received the error message in both 6.0.1 and 6.0.2 versions.

[QUOTE=Arrowhead09;2299797]Hi all. Been using DVDFab for a couple weeks and it’s working great, but there is one problem I’m having. The last couple of dvd’s I’ve burned come up with an error message “Failed to burn DVD”. The log screen says “Task_2 failed! Error=115 Process failed!”. However, when I put the “failed” disc in the dvd player, it seems to play fine. I’m a little new at this, but could I be missing something? Just want to make sure before I actually make this purchase.

Note: Received the error message in both 6.0.1 and 6.0.2 versions.[/QUOTE]

Error 115 is a finalization issue, if the disc plays fine check the disc to see if it has been closed if it is closed/finalized then this error is being produced by the verification feature of DVDFab which doesn’t work half the time on low to poor quality media, if you do have the verify checked in common settings uncheck it.
If you want to verify the burn I suggest you switch the burn engine in common settings-> “Write” from VSO(Default) to ImgBurn which will give you a better over all results :wink: