Error codes for dvdfab

vbimport

NEW COMPUTER AND GETTING ERROR CODES “300” AND “102” WHEN TRYING TO READ DISC “SATAN”:frowning:

[QUOTE=pbyerly;2547431]NEW COMPUTER AND GETTING ERROR CODES “300” AND “102” WHEN TRYING TO READ DISC “SATAN”:([/QUOTE]

If you are talking about the movie released back in 2006 then try going into common settings-> “Pathplayer” and disable pathplayer, you may also want to try cleaning the disc with a soft lent free cloth…wipe from the center hole to the outer edge in a straight line :smiley:

[QUOTE=pbyerly;2547431]NEW COMPUTER AND GETTING ERROR CODES “300” AND “102” WHEN TRYING TO READ DISC “SATAN”:([/QUOTE]

PATHPLAYER IS ALREADY DISABLED. DID AN UNINSTALL AND RE-INSTALLED DVDFAB AND WORKED JUST FINE??

[QUOTE=pbyerly;2548081]PATHPLAYER IS ALREADY DISABLED. DID AN UNINSTALL AND RE-INSTALLED DVDFAB AND WORKED JUST FINE??[/QUOTE]

Happy to hear the uninstall/reinstall did the trick :cool:

Just out of curiosity was that by using my guide ?

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2548083]Happy to hear the uninstall/reinstall did the trick :cool:

Just out of curiosity was that by using my guide ?[/QUOTE]

I have been following this forum for a few years and have seen this suggested for several people. It might have been your guide. Thanks for being there.

[QUOTE=pbyerly;2548276]I have been following this forum for a few years and have seen this suggested for several people. It might have been your guide. Thanks for being there.[/QUOTE]

:eek: For [B]years!![/B] you mean you have been a guest for that long, well my new found friend I am very glad you decided to join the MyCE community and our family type atmosphere :clap::clap:

I am also happy my guide helped you :iagree: I started a thread here in the DVDFab section where all members can get to know each other and feel more relaxed and also feel at home here is a link http://club.myce.com/f116/dvd-fab-products-discussion-thread-210538/ drop in for a little chat anytime, BTW I am from the “Show me state” too-> K.C Missouri…34th and Vine to be exact :bigsmile:

Your friend
[B]Tim[/B] :wink: